- Keep wick trimmed to 1/8th" and clean of any debris.
- Keeping your wick trimmed not only makes burning safer, it also helps create an even burning environment. This can will help prolong the life of your candle.
- Do not burn candles in a draft. If flame is higher than 1 inch, trim wick.
- Do not burn for more than 4 hours at a time. Do not touch hot stones. Never leave a burning candle unattended.
- Place candles on a flat, stable, heat-resistant surface away from anything flammable. Keep candles out of reach of children and pets
WARNING: Never leave a burning candle unattended. Always extinguish the flame before leaving the room or going to bed. Keep candles away from anything that can catch fire, such as curtains, furniture, or loose papers. Always place candles on a stable and heat-resistant surface, and keep them out of reach of children and pets. Trim the wick to 1/4 inch before lighting the candle to prevent excess smoke and ensure that the candle burns evenly. Do not burn a candle for more than four hours at a time, as this can cause the wick to become too long and the flame to become too large. Keep candles away from drafts, as this can cause them to burn unevenly or drip wax. If you notice black smoke or soot around the candle, extinguish it immediately and trim the wick to prevent further problems.